Saturday, September 29, 2012

Living Dead Doll Captain Bonney Review

Captain Bonney is the newest addition to my collection. She is brilliant. I love the limit/special addition dolls! I have several of them and I am always looking out for a new one to add to my collection at a great price.

Captain Bonney was a Hot Topic exclusive. I didn't get to pick her up when she was orignally for sale; however I did get her on ebay at a really good price. I actually got her cheaper then her original sale price. Those are my favorite type of bargains.

I love her pirate motif that she has going. She has a peg leg, eye patch, and a hook for a hand! She is one bad pirate lass. She doesn't have regular traditional doll hair she has orange yarn type hair. Her eye is also spectacular; I love the way they did her eye make-up.

As with all my Living Dead Dolls I don't open them. I always keep them new in box. Which is what she is. Sometimes it's very hard to find what you want for a good price in the condition that I want. I am willing to wait as long as I need to to get it. I have friends that are collectors that take there's out of the box. As always I encourage people to do what will bring them the most enjoyment.

Bottom line I love her and she was well worth the wait. She is a wonderful addition to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment