Monday, October 1, 2012

Review of ABC's Series Premier 666 Park Avenue

I confess I DVR'ed 666 Park Avenue because it happens to be on at the same time as Copper on BBC America. I'm not going to let conflicting shows stop me from watching both. Some times I need to play catch up with TV shows! 

I think ABC has a knocked it out of the park with this show. Especially with the cast. Pairing Terry O'Quinn (Lost) and Vanessa Williams (Ugly Betty) as evil incarnate was a brilliant decision. They play husband and wife with the ability to take evil to a whole new level. The rest of the cast are actors I'm not really familiar with.

This is defiantly a show for mature audiences it is filled with sexual content and violence. It also has a bit of a spooky quality to it since once you move into the Drake you never leave!  

I love the grand architectural design of the Drake it's a beautiful old building with a wonderful dragon mosaic in the basement. This premier apartment building on Manhattan's Upper East Side will make all make all of your dreams come true for the small price of your soul.

The season primer was a great ride lets see if they can keep the thrills coming or if it's going to putter out like some of ABC's top shows seem to do quickly!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment