Sunday, October 21, 2012

Review of Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase


  • ISBN-13: 9781402254277
  • Publisher: Sourcebooks, Incorporated
  • Publication date: 6/1/2010
  • Sold by: Barnes & Noble
  • Format: eBook
  • Pages: 384
  • Sales rank: 54,102
  • File size: 855 KB

"He's looking for peace, quiet, and a little romance...

There's never a dull moment when hunky all-star pitcher and shapeshifter Jason Falco invests in an old Boston brownstone apartment building full of supernatural creatures. But when Merry MacKenzie moves into the ground floor apartment, the playboy pitcher decides he might just be done playing the field...
A girl just wants to have fun...

Sexy Jason seems like the perfect fling, but newly independent nurse Merry's not sure she's ready to trust him with her heart...especially when the tabloids start trumpeting his playboy lifestyle.
Then pandemonium breaks loose and Merry and Jason will never get it together without a little help from the vampire who lives in the basement and the werewolf from upstairs..." (From Barnes and Noble)

Even though this book has been out a couple of years I am finally getting a chance to read it. I have a lot of books on my book list. I doubt I will ever finish all of them. 

This one actually got my attention with it's fun cover. I love that there is a mix of paranormals creatures in this book. Ashlyn was able to have fun with mixing it up a bit. I love the personalities of her characters. I felt that they were just like people anyone might know; which makes the story more believable.

I think this is a great love story. It wasn't one of those ones where everything is perfect and there are no surprises. There are plenty of twists and turns to keep the readers thirsty for more. I can't wait to read the rest of this series and I look forward to Ashlyn's spin off series Flirting with Fangs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment