Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review of Tabanero Hot Sauce

I recently won a year supply of Tabanero Hot Sauce! Which is amazing because that is one thing my house uses a lot of. In my year supply I received 4 cases of hot sauce, 4 bottles of spicy bloody Mary mix, a lot of individual hot sauce packets, and some cool swag! This was an amazing prize pack!! A big thank you to Tabanero for having such a great give away! 

Tabanero is an all natural hot sauce that doesn't use vinegar! I really like this you only get natural flavors and non of that weird vinegar after taste. The ingredients are simply Habanero  Pepers, Carrots, Onions, Key Lime Juice, Agave Nectar, Garlic, Salt, and Grapefruit Seed Extract. Which combined makes a yummy hot sauce! 

I haven't gotten to use it in any recipes yet however I did use it on chicken tacos. Which was amazing. It adds just the right amount of spice and flavor to your meal with out over powering it. My son who is a big hot sauce fan also took some over too his friends houses so they could try it as well it was a big hit with everyone that's tried it. 

On the Tabanero website they offer a number of recipes that I can't wait to dive into! Now depending on where you live you may need to visit their website to pick up a bottle, but I guarantee you will be glad you did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment