Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Review of Lavender & Oatmeal Soap from Beazer's Garden


  Beazer's Garden soaps and bath products are all natural, handmade, and organic. I'm personally a huge fan of organic, all natural bath products. 


This is the first time I've used Beazer's Garden. The first bar of soap I am trying is Lavender Oatmeal. In the photo it's the cream colored octagon in the front.  

I have to say when I opened it I was a little disappointed that it didn't have more of a lavender fragrance to it. Lavender is one of my favorites and I would have loved for it to have more of that then the oatmeal. 

This soap doesn't offer a heavy lather, but it does leave you skin feeling soft and luxurious. I also have to mention that it doesn't irritate sensitive skin. That is something I have to worry about. I also get Eczema break outs on my arms; I have to be careful what products I use. 

This soap did not cause any problems. The soap may have helped to sooth it a bit due to the oatmeal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment