Monday, October 15, 2012

Review of Jeff Dunham Minding the Monsters

I'm sure by now everyone if familiar with the brilliance that is Jeff Dunham.  Just encase your not Jeff Dunham medium is ventriloquism. 

For the most part grown men that play with dolls freak me out a bit but Jeff Dunham is amazing. I don't know how he comes up with some of the stuff he does but he is hysterical. 

This new special is no different. I dvr'd it the other night and finally got some time to myself so I could sit and enjoy it. 

Jeff is recently divorced so he did use a lot of that as a base for his material. He is also newly engaged when the special was taped but now he is recently married. 

For this special all of his puppets are dressed in Halloween costumes. You get to spend the evening with fan favorites or in the views case an hour. 

As always Jeff had me in stitches. There were a couple parts I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breath. All in all it was a great way to enjoy a relaxing hour.  It was also something I really needed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment