Thursday, August 16, 2012

Review of The Princess Dragon Lord By Mandy Rosko


The Princess' Dragon Lord [NOOK Book]



  • BN ID: 2940033117000
  • Publisher: Mandy Rosko, via Smashwords
  • Publication date: 3/17/2012
  • Sold by:  Smashwords  - EBKS
  • Format: eBook
  • Sales rank: 1,269
  • File size: 888 KB



I love nothing more than curling up with a good book or in my case my Nook.  Since I have purchased my Nook I have discovered so many Indie Authors and lesser known authors that have amazing books that because they aren’t on a best sellers list somewhere people don’t know they are there.

The Princess Dragon Lord is the most recent gem I have found while surfing Barnes & Noble’s looking for something new and exciting to read. This book turned out to be just that read!

This story takes you into the fantasy realm of when fae folk and dragon lords ruled the earth. However at the same time you are 1,000 years into the future; when these wondrous folk are nothing more than myths and legends.  Or are they?

I found it heartwarming that in this story love truly concord all. Nothing not time and space or torture and death could destroy it. You will also read about the worst type of betrayal as well. This book truly has everything a good fantasy book should have romance, heart ache, and adventure.

These characters were also characters the readers can relate to. We have all done things in our life that we might regret or just not understand. There is also times that you are filled with such sadness over something that may or may not be your fault that it just eats you up inside. 

I also really enjoyed how Mandy was able to bring her characters to life. I was able to envision them; getting swept up in the adventure.

I look forward to reading more books by Mandy in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment