Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello World........

Hello Everyone! I haven't blogged in a while so please forgive me if it takes me a little bit to get back in the groove of things! I'm going to start doing reviews and contests on my blog. I also sell all natural soy candles through soylicious.com so I will be posting about my candles as well; and my etsy site once I get that up and running! I know there will be a lot going on here but I grantee you will love it!!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a single mom with a teenage son. I just graduated from collage with my first degree an A.S in Criminal Investigation! I am planing to continue my education in forensic science. I'm currently not working because I am focusing on getting an internship and school. So I have time to do reviews and work on my blog. If you are interested in having a review done send me an email at ravenheather@gmail.com If you are interested in buying some candles go to http://soylicious.com/ravenheather or like me on FB at http://www.facebook.com/soyliciousravenheather

Until next time have a great time~

No comments:

Post a Comment