Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dark Knight Rises Batman Giant Headknocker by Neca

I thought for my first official post; I would review the newest piece in my toy collection. This was a wonderfully surprising add, since it was a piece I won in a contest. I entered The Dark Knight Rises contest on figureoftheday.com's Facebook page. There were two lucky winner in the contest that won two different prize packs. The prize pack I won had TDKR Batman Giant Headknocker in it and a blue ray copy of Batman Begins; the other prize pack had a TDKR Bane Giant Headknocker and a blue ray copy of  Batman the Dark Knight.

I was very excited to learn that I was one of the winners. I love comics which I know tends to be an odd statement for a girl to make. Although I have noticed a lot more girls are getting into comics now then there were when I was growing up.

I didn't know what prize pack I had won until it actually arrived. Luck for me it was the Batman prize pack and not the Bane prize pack because my son called dibs on Bane. This Giant Headknocker stands a little over a foot tall, and is constructed out of a high quality resin. Batman is also very detailed from his head to his toes. Although he came in a very visually appealing box I did have to take him out of the box because he was just to impressive to keep in the box. He now has a forever home on my book shelf with my Living Dead Dolls and other collectibles.

Again I would like to take a moment to thank Figureoftheday.com for running this amazing contest!



No comments:

Post a Comment