Monday, August 13, 2012

Dolce Mia Red Hot Tuberose Lotion

Today I thought I would let you know about this amazing lotion I just discovered! While surfing around on facebook I discovered Dolce Mia. I was lucky enough to get a sample of there lotion to try; I say lucky because this is some of the best lotion I have used in a while. I tend to have terribly dry skin from the weather conditions we have here in Florida.

All of Dolce Mia's products are are all natural, vegan products. There are no unnecessary chemicals or additives.  This is something I really like because its a green company. They are also a family run business with all products being made right here in the U.S.A. I'm all about supporting small businesses. 

This lotion is made with a shea butter base that is infused with natural botanicals, vitamin E, almond and sunflower oil. Giving you a very smooth and even lotion that glides on your skin. You are also immediately wrapped in the intoxicating aroma of tuberose. It also makes your skin feel amazing. I used the hand lotion before going to the store and I had several people comment about how good I smelled. The fragrance is also something that is lasting; not like some lotions you buy because they smell good then 5 minutes later you can't smell it any more.

Another thing that I love about Dolce Mia's  products is the packaging. The packaging is very cute. The container that the lotion came in had a classic pin up girl on it. There are also cowboy themed, nature themed and beach themed are just some of the great themes you will find.

I would defiantly recommend this this lotion for you or to give as a gift your loved ones with thank you for it.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment