Sunday, September 1, 2013

Review of My Little Pony Volume 2 Friendship is Magic

All Ages / September / IDW Publishing
978-1-61377-760-2
$17.99 CAN: $19.99 £13.50 Softcover


I was lucky enough to be a lucky reader getting an advanced readers copy of this graphic novel. This graphic novel will be released on September 24, 2013. You will go on a magical, colorful journey to Ponyville with this graphic novel. 

 It has beautiful illustrations. I would love some of them for my art gallery. The color is bright and crisp. I'm only recently getting into reading graphic novels and comic books on my Nook or online. I have stayed pure old school in that area. After checking this one out I will defiantly add more electronic ones to my collection.

I really loved the story in this book as well. Its all about friendship. You also read about how the power of friendship can over come all. This story isn't just a fluffy girly read like you might think since it is My Little Pony's! There is a darkness to this story that is brilliantly worked in to the story.  

This is excellent for readers of all ages. I think anyone would enjoy this tale of good vs. evil. I'm not going to say this is a great read for our female readers only because I think people should be allowed to enjoy what ever makes them happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment