Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Peachy Cheap Deals

One thing you may not know about me is I love to craft. The only thing I might love more then crafting is a good deal. PeachyCheap.com is a great website that offers one great deal a day. The deals are mostly stuff geared towards paper crafting. However there are some things like stencils or markers you can use for many different projects.

I have ordered from them a few times now. I have never been disappointed in the items I bought. The descriptions are very accurate. You also receive your items in about 7 to 10 days. You will get a shipping conformation in your email with a tracking number from BBC Enterprise. 

I find myself looking forward to the daily deal. I don't buy all of them normally about one a week or so. The photo is today's deal. Last I checked it hadn't sold out yet this brad pack is $9.99 plus shipping. Depending on the deals sometimes they sell out almost as soon as they go live at midnight other times they have plenty. 

The items are always top quality. The stencils I bought are easy to clean and completely reusable. I recommend signing up for the newsletter so you never miss a great deal. 

Happy Crafting!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment