Friday, September 13, 2013

New Harry Potter Movie?



That's right boys and girls there is a new Harry Potter movie in the works. Sort of! Its actually going to be a spin off film based on Hogwarts textbook, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. 

J.K Rowling will also be making her screenwriting debut with this film. This film is going to be the first in a series involving the fantastic beasts in the Harry Potter books as well as the companion books.  

J.K Rowling's also states this isn't going to be a prequel or  sequel to the Harry Potter series. This movie is meant to be more of the expansion of the wizard world. This movie will also have video games and it will be closely tied with Pottermore.com

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm excited over seeing more of this fantastic beasts brought to life. I'm also very interested to see if any of our favorite characters from the Harry Potter movies will make an appearance in these movies. I know they want to have careers that isn't stereotyping them but I would still love to see some of our favorites appear. 

Speaking of favorites! What creatures are you looking forward to seeing more of?

A few house elfs maybe? I know a lot of people didn't like Doby. That people call him Harry Potter's Jar Jar Binks! But I liked him and cried when he died. Sorry spoiler but if you haven't seen it by now shame on you. 






How about maybe more phoenix? 












Or how about a mermaid? I think more mermaids would be awesome. I love they aren't the Ariel style mermaids you might have expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment