Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Ransom of Brownie By C.L Bevill

  • BN ID: 2940148411017
  • Publisher: C.L. Bevill LLC
  • Publication date: 9/10/2013
  • Sold by: Barnes & Noble
  • Format: eBook
  • Sales rank: 917
  • File size: 499 KB

I love the bubba series including all of the novellas as well. The Ransom of Brownie is only about 125 pages, however it is epic!!! Brownie is such a crafty boy. If he was your son he would probably drive you off the deep end. 

I sometimes wonder how C.L Bevill comes up with some of the things she does! There were a couple times I laughed out loud while I was reading it. 

Which if you are familiar with this the Bubba series I'm sure you asked yourself the same thing I did when I saw the title! Who the hell would kidnap Brownie? They have to be a special kind of touched. 

This is such an epic series and if you haven't read it you really need to start at the beginning reading Bubba and the dead women. Other wise you wont get some of the statements in the book! You wont be disappointed reading this series. So go out there and get your redneck on!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment