Monday, September 9, 2013

Jinnrise Vol. 1

  • ISBN-13: 9781613777527
  • Publisher: Idea & Design Works, LLC
  • Publication date: 10/8/2013
  • Edition description: Mature Readers (ages 16 and up)
  • Pages: 124

Jinnrise Vol. 1 is a graphic novel geared towards a more mature reading audience. The store is based in the Middle East. There is an american international student named Andrew. This story is a blending of aliens and mythological. When the aliens Kibrani invade the Jinn comes to the rescue of Andrew and the young boy who owns the Jinn's lamp. 

The illustrations in the graphic novel are very detailed. I loved the coloring of this graphic novel. I defiantly think the story is different and can go in a lot of different directions. I like really liked the blue color of the Jinn. He really stood out in the battle scenes. 

I think if you are looking for a different story to read this one might be right up your alley. Its not what I normally read; however it was a good read. I can appreciate a good graphic novel even when its not my normal style. This graphic novel will be released on October 1,2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment