Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review of The Witching Pen (Book One of The Witching Pen Novellas) by Dianna Hardy


  • BN ID: 2940011447945
  • Publisher: Bitten Fruit Books / Satin Smoke Press
  • Publication date: 7/29/2011
  • Sold by: SMASHWORDS - EBKS
  • Format: eBook
  • Sales rank: 10,428
  • File size: 464 KB

Overview

It's hard being the most powerful witch on the planet. It's even harder when you're a twenty-five year old virgin who'll lose all of that power the moment you sleep with someone ... that's why Elena's never slept with her best friend and flatmate, Karl, despite the true feelings they harbour for each other.

But on discovery of a magic pen, Elena's life is about to get a whole lot worse... (barnes and nobles)

The Witching Pen is a spectacular read! I am so glad I picked this book up. This is the first book by Dianna Hardy; I have read. I loved that this story added a new twist to the same old witch story. 

There were several twists and turns. I didn't want to put this book down until I finished it. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series. I can't wait to hear what happens to the characters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment