Sunday, November 4, 2012

Review of The Lycan Wars: The Catalyst by Janet MacDonald


  • BN ID: 2940044962149
  • Publisher: Janet MacDonald
  • Publication date: 9/10/2012
  • Sold by: SMASHWORDS - EBKS
  • Format: eBook
  • Sales rank: 4,330
  • File size: 65 KB

Overview

Victor Feral steals the only child of his enemy Alaric Dickson in an effort to stop an alliance that would see his pack destroyed. By Mating the girl he hopes to force her father to make an alliance with the Feral pack instead. (from Barnes and Nobles)

This book is about 40 pages. I have to say it left me disappointed and confused! The way the book ended it just ended. Like there should have been more of a story. I discovered while getting the books information on Barnes and Noble that there is a second book. So maybe that will finish the story. Although I don't know why they weren't just one book instead of a couple different installments. 

The story its self wasn't a bad story. As a general rule shifter books are my favorite and will embrace all of them. But this one just left me pissed off. I was so pissed that it ended the way it did. I felt like I had pages missing but there wasn't. Needless to say I have already started another book so I don't know when I will get around to reading the rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment