Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vampire University (Book One in the Vampire University Series) By VJ Erickson

  • BN ID: 2940044380684
  • Publisher: VJ Erickson
  • Publication date: 3/15/2013
  • Sold by: SMASHWORDS - EBKS
  • Format: eBook
  • Sales rank: 7,601
  • File size: 400 KB

I didn't know what to expect when I picked up this book but it defiantly not what I expected. This was a great read. Being a collage student myself I was able to relate to the hardships Taylor was facing as a freshman. However my time as a freshman was never this exciting! 

Taylor's parents were killed in an accident when she was young so she didn't have anyone to help her get settled in at collage. Except her overly excited roommate Hannah. She thinks Hannah is a bit strange but discovers there is more to her and some of her other classmates then meet the eye. She also makes discoveries about herself; she never thought she would. 

I love that the author of this book is a male but was able to make such a strong and determined female character. I also liked that he was able to build such a strong bond between some of the characters in such a short amount of time. This book takes place during the week or two of freshman orientation. I look forward to reading the rest of this series. 

I would recommend this book to anyone that loves a good paranormal book. There isn't any strong language or sexual content per say so it's a good book for all readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment